(A) Paper Category: Free Papers
The mode of presentation of free papers will be decided by the scrutinizing committee from amongst the abstracts received and authors will be informed accordingly. The papers not taken for `Oral’ will be taken for `Poster’. If you want to send only for Poster please mark your mail as ‘POSTER ONLY’
The text of the `Abstract’ should contain no more than 250 words.
It should be structured as far as possible in the following manner (Except Case Reports):
(b) Aims & Objectives
(c) Material & Methods (including statistical methods where relevant)
1. Presenting author should register for conference and should send CONFERENCE ID during abstract submission.
3. The deadline for sending in abstracts is 15th October, 2019. This deadline will be strictly observed.
4. Abstracts or full papers sent by hard copy will not be accepted.
5. Please quote your Central NNF membership number (mandatory).
6. Papers from non-members will not be accepted.
7. You must have acknowledgement of the receipt of paper from scientific secretariat for the papers submitted by you.
8. Please mention the category of paper according to Sub-specialty given below:
- Cardiology (CAR)
- Community Neonatology (CP)
- Endocrinology (ENDO)
- Gastroenterology (GE)
- Genetics (GENE)
- Growth & Development (GD)
- Hematology - Oncology (HO)
- Infectious Diseases (ID)
- Intensive Care (IC)
- Nephrology (NEP)
- Neurology (NEU)
- Nutrition (NUT)
- Respiratory (RESP)
- Miscellaneous (MISC)
- Innovation Paper (Separate category)
Last date for submission:
15th October, 2019
Format for Submission:
The abstract should include title, authors’ names (with the presenting author’s name underlined) and the place of study. The Full text should be typed, using not more than 2000 words (excluding title and authors) in Times New Roman Font, size 11.
Poster Size : 3 feet in breadth x 4 feet in length or 12 sheets of A4 size in portrait view.
---------- Number Award Papers will be selected for oral presentation in the conference which will be intimated on ----th Dec 2019
For any clarifications, please write to email@example.com