(B) Paper Category: Award Papers
Research papers are invited in following categories of awards.
(Mandatory: Read the award rules before submission of your paper, which may be obtained from the Central Office on request. The papers not submitted as per award rules will be rejected)
• NNF Gold Medal Award Paper
• Social Neonatology Gold Medal Award
- Presenting author should register for conference and should send CONFERENCE ID during abstract submission.
- The first author should be less than 40 years as on January 01, 2019 (Please enclosed proof of the age).
- Please quote your Central NNF membership number (mandatory).
- Papers from non-members will not be accepted.
- Only one paper for the award will be accepted from any one Life Member.
- The number of authors should not exceed three. There is no age restriction for co-author.
- Any author who has been recipient of the award is not eligible to present the paper in same category, however he /she can be a co-author.
- The SUMMARY should not be more than 250 words. Also email copy of summary.
- The FULL award paper should be in the style of “Journal of Neonatology”. Click to see sample full text manuscript’
- The title of the paper should be brief but adequately descriptive.
- The text of the summary should be structured as far as possible into the following manner:
(b) Aims & Objectives
(c) Materials & Methods (including statistical methods where relevant)
- The papers not accepted for award competition will not be presented in any other category.
The last date for submission of award papers in soft copy is 15th October, 2019.